Are you transferring a title? For your reference, here are the list of requirements.
- Certified true copy of original/transfer/condominium certificate of title. (at least 2 copies)
- Notarized deed of absolute sale/deed of transfer. (7 to 8 copies)
- Validated 1904, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). (2 copies)
- Certified true copy of Tax Declaration issued by local assessor’s office. (2 copies)
- Acknowledgment receipt of proceeds of sales from the seller. (7 to 8 copies)
- Sworn Declaration of No Improvement by at least one (1) of the transferees or certificate of no improvement issued by the assessor’s office, if necessary;
- Certificate of Management issued by the administration office , for condominium. (2 copies)
- Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution, approving the sale/transfer of real property and indicate the name and position of the authorized signatory to the deed of sale/assignment, if the seller/transferor is a corporation.
- Notarized original Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from the transacting party/ies if the person signing is not one of the parties to the Deed of Transfer; (7 to 8 copies)
– FORT HUB REALTY